Tuition Payments - By unanimous agreement, teachers will not cash tuition payments before July 1.
Beyond that one policy, these are general guidelines. Check with each teacher for payment policy. Tuition payments will be paid to each individual teacher. Please see Teacher Information for contact information. To ease payment, many teachers allow the total tuition for each class to be broken down into 10 monthly payments payable monthly regardless of how many classes are taught that month. For teachers who allow this option, the first tuition installment is usually due with registration. This first installment may be non-refundable after a certain point, usually July 1st. After the initial deposit, tuition will be due on the first of each month, August through April. After the 10th of any month, payment is considered late and a late fee of $10 may be charged unless prior arrangements are made. If tuition is not paid by the 25th of each month, the student may not be allowed to come to class until the balance is paid in full. If you are having trouble paying your tuition, please talk to the teacher as soon as possible to work out other arrangements.
Family Registration Fee - To defray rising costs without steep tuition increases, each family will make a single $150 registration payment, payable to Tomball Classes. This payment should be sent to Suzanne Young, 17602 Rosette Grass Drive, Conroe, TX 77385. The registration fee is non-refundable after July 1st and must be paid before students attend any class. The registration fee will increase to $175 after September 1.
Study Hall / Fellowship Hall - Students who will be on campus between classes must remain in study hall for their safety- not wandering around the campus before, between, or after class. The location of Study/Fellowship Hall is the gym. For more information about study hall, refer to the Policy Letter.
Please read this important policy letter outlining parent and teacher responsibilities, your full year commitment, and the annual family registration fee.
How To Register For Classes
1. Before enrolling your student, you must first contact the teacher. Please see our website tomballclasses.org for contact and class information.
2. Once you have obtained permission for your student to enroll in a class from the instructor, please print and complete the Student Enrollment Form - one per student, per class - and mail directly to the teacher along with one month’s tuition payment and any supply fees for that class. You will not be enrolled in a class until both the form and the payment are received. Your tuition check will not be cashed before July 1st. Subsequent monthly tuition payments are due on the first day of August through April. Each teacher will provide their mailing address. If you are currently attending TCH, you may drop your completed Student Enrollment Form along with one month’s tuition and any supply fees in an envelope, to Mrs. Young at the sign-in table on Thursdays before the last day of classes in May.
3. After you have enrolled your student, please print and complete one Family Registration Form for your family and include $150.00 family registration fee check (one annual payment per family), payable to “Tomball Classes” and mail to Suzanne Young, 17602 Rosette Grass Drive, Conroe, TX 77385. If you are currently attending TCH, you may drop your completed Family Registration Form along with a check for $150.00 made out to Tomball Classes in an envelope, to Mrs. Young at the sign-in table on Thursdays before the last day of classes in May.
4. Tomball Classes is now being required to have two(2) waivers signed:
Waiver signed Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
Tomball Bible Church also requires a Waiver to be completed and signed.
Please print, complete both forms, and sign the form. Please print and complete and mail along with your Family Registration Form and Fee to Suzanne Young, 17602 Rosette Grass Drive, Conroe, TX 77385, OR you may bring it to Orientation on August 17th or to Suzanne Young on the first day of classes. This form must be completed and signed by the parent in order for students to attend classes.
5. Payment and registration must be made before classes begin and will be non-refundable after July 1st. The family registration fee will increase to $175.00 after September 1st.